Danny Wood, Owner and CEO
- Coaching background: Danny currently owns Maximum Stride Hockey Camps, which operate skill development camps throughout North America and Europe. In addition, he represents numerous clients and families as a hockey agent/advisor. His coaching experience is mainly in the skill development side of the game; however, he has also coached at the AAA bantam level.
- Playing background: Danny played professionally in Europe; most notably in both Germany and England. During high school, Danny attended the prestigious Minnesota prep school, Shattuck St. Mary's. After Shattuck, he played three years of Junior A hockey in the NAHL. During that time, Danny was selected to the NAHL Top Prospects Tournament in Ann Arbor, Michigan in 2009. In addition, he also captained the Albert Lea Thunder (MN) from 2008-2010. Following his stint in juniors, Danny played two years of NCAA hockey before turning professional.
Tommy Robaczewski, Head Defensive Instructor
- Coach Tommy is from Arlington Heights, Illinois. He grew up playing for the Team Illinois AAA Hockey Organization for 7 seasons. During his last season playing for Team Illinois, he was awarded the "C" on his jersey and led his team to a State title and a 2nd place banner in Regionals.
- After graduating from Buffalo Grove High School in 2008, Tommy continued his hockey journey by playing 3 years in the NAHL, playing for the Albert Lea Thunder, Motor City Metal Jackets and the Chicago Hitmen during his 3-year junior career. From there, he went on to playing collegiate hockey at St. Mary's University in Winona, Minnesota.
- Tommy was also an instructor at Turcotte Stickhandling School, Nelly Powerskating, and the Glenview Park District.